What is Salesforce wave Analytics?
Wave Analytics is a cloud-based platform designed for users to get answers to questions instantly on any device. With Wave, you can quickly query and explore data across CRM, SIS, LMS, Financial Aid, Housing systems, and more to get exactly the information you need without being stuck in prebuilt reports.
How do I enable Wave Analytics in Salesforce?
From Setup, enter Analytics in the Quick Find box, then select Settings. Select Grant all users access to Wave API. Click Save.
What is Salesforce Analytics studio?
A part of Einstein analytics and a best way to import data either through internal or external sources of salesforce.
What is Einstein analytics plus?
Prescribe. Recommendations to drive future business decisions. Einstein Analytics Plus transforms data into predictions. Your empowered customers are able to make smarter business decisions, faster.
How do I access Einstein Analytics?
To enable Analytics, see Basic Analytics Platform Setup.
- From Setup, enter Einstein Data Insights in the Quick Find box. Under Einstein Data Insights, click Getting Started.
- Use the button to enable Einstein Data Insights. If the button is labeled Disabled, then Einstein Data Insights is not turned on.
How much is Einstein Analytics?
Einstein Discovery is priced at $75 per user, per month. Custom Einstein Analytics Apps are available for a starting price of $150 per user, per month.
How do I enable analytics?
- From Setup, enter Getting Started in the Quick Find box, and then select Getting Started.
- Click Enable Einstein Analytics button in the upper right corner.
How do I access Salesforce Analytics?
- In the Setup menu, under administer, click Manage Users | Permission Sets and then click New.
- Enter Manage Analytics or View Analytics in the Label field, as appropriate. …
- For License, select the license to associate with this permission set. …
- Click Save.
What happens if you first disable analytics and then you’re enable Analytics later?
If you disable Analytics, user permissions are removed from each defined permission set. If you re-enable Analytics later, you must define the permission sets again. … When you assign any Analytics permission set to users in your org, Salesforce auto-assigns the Analytics Platform permission set license to that user.
What is Salesforce Einstein?
Salesforce Einstein is the first comprehensive AI for CRM. It’s an integrated set of AI technologies that makes Salesforce Customer 360 smarter and brings AI to trailblazers everywhere.
How do you import data into Einstein Analytics?
Upload a CSV File to Einstein Analytics
- In your Developer Edition org, from the App Launcher ( …
- In Analytics Studio, click Create in the upper-right of the screen and choose Dataset.
- Click CSV File as the source of the data.
- In the New Dataset screen, click Select file or drag file here.
What is Einstein discovery in Salesforce?
Einstein Discovery is AI-powered analytics that enables business users to automatically discover relevant patterns based on their data – without having to build sophisticated data models.
What can salesforce Einstein do?
Einstein leverages all the data in Salesforce—customer data; activity data from Chatter, email, calendars and ecommerce; social data streams such as tweets and images; and even IoT signals—to train predictive models and figure out what has and hasn’t worked in the past.
What is Einstein prediction builder?
Einstein Prediction Builder is a declarative tool that helps fast-track predictions based on Salesforce fields. This will help a Salesforce admin to custom-build predictions on any object via few clicks on a visual interface and power workflows and apps using the newly-found AI.