How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I share a dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I share a Splunk dashboard?
Choose Owner to make the dashboard private. Select App to share the dashboard in the current app context or share the dashboard in All apps on the Splunk platform instance. Configure read (viewing) and writing (editing) privileges for other system users and/or roles.
How do I share dashboards in Servicenow?
- Navigate to Self-Service > Dashboards.
- Select the dashboard that you want to share from the dashboard picker on the top left.
- Click Sharing ( ) to open the sharing panel.
- Click Add groups and users ( ). …
- Start typing the name in the To field.
- Select a user, group, or role from the list that displays.
How do I share Google Analytics reports with others?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
How do I share my Powerbi dashboard?
Share a dashboard or report
- In a list of dashboards or reports, or in an open dashboard or report, select Share .
- In the top box, enter the full email addresses for individuals, distribution groups, or security groups. …
- Add a message if you want.
How do I share a private dashboard in Salesforce?
To share a folder with up to 500 users, groups, roles, or territories, use the folder sharing REST API.
- On the Reports or Dashboards page, find the report or dashboard you want to share and select the Share row level action. ( …
- From the Share With dropdown, select who you want to share with.
How do I give someone access to my Salesforce dashboard?
Grant Users Access to the Dashboard Designer
- From Setup, enter Analytics in the Quick Find box, then select Settings.
- Select Enable dashboard designer, and then click Save.
- For each user that builds dashboards, assign the “Create and Edit Analytics Dashboards” user permission to them.
How do I change the owner of dashboard in Splunk?
1 (it’s a new feature) in [Setting — All configuration], in top right, there’s a button “Reassign ownership” that permits to do this. Otherwise, if you can access configuration files, you can modify the file local. meta that you can find in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/your_app/metadata but you must restart Splunk.
How do I share my snow dashboard?
Navigate to Self-Service > Dashboards or Performance Analytics > Dashboards. Select the dashboard that you want to share from the dashboard picker on the top left. ) to open the Share panel.
What is the relationship between performance analytics and reporting?
Performance Analytics enables you to track and aggregate data over time, such as to measure how many tickets are resolved each week per assignment group. Reporting enables you to create and distribute reports that show the current state of instance data, such as how many open incidents of each priority there are.