How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Add Analytics to Your Site
Next, you need to go to your website files. Find the <head> tag on each of your web pages and add the code you copied in the previous section. The code will look like this, but with your own tracking ID substituted.
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google. Integrating Google Analytics on WordPress.com is part of the WordPress.com Premium plan, that includes everything else you need to build a great website.
What is a Google Analytics code?
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I add Google Analytics 2019 to my website?
Step 1. Create a Google Analytics account
- Choose what you’re going to track: a website or a mobile app.
- Give your Google Analytics account a distinctive name.
- Enter your website’s name.
- Enter your website’s URL.
- Select the industry category that best reflects your business.
- Select your country and a reporting time zone.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
Should I add Google Analytics to every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. … To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.4 мая 2019 г.
What can be tracked with Google Analytics?
Features. Google Analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic.