What is the difference between Google Analytics and Universal Analytics?
Google Analytics provides only 5 custom variables at the moment for the free version and 50 for the premium version. Universal Analytics on the other hand, provides 20 custom dimensions (as they are called in Universal Analytics) for the free version and 200 for the premium one.
What is Google Universal Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a version of Google Analytics that set a new standard for how user data is collected and organized. Introduced in the fall of 2012, Universal Analytics offers new tracking codes for websites and features that can more accurately measure user behavior (1).
Can I use Google Analytics on any website?
Typeform – You can easily add your Google Analytics tracking code to any of your typeforms, in order to track visitor behavior and demographics. Weebly – You’re welcome to add Google Analytics to any site to augment the stats that we already provide for each site.
How do I install Google Analytics?
How to Setup and Install Google Analytics on Your Website
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages. …
- Step 5 – Learn How to Use Google Analytics.
12 мая 2015 г.
How do I create a Universal Analytics tag?
To create a Universal Analytics transaction tag fired by the transaction event:
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Select a mobile container.
- On the left navigation bar, click Tags.
- Click New.
- Click Untitled Tag to enter the tag name Transaction Completed.
- Choose product Google Analytics.
- Enter the tracking ID.
What version of Google Analytics am I using?
Where do I get Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
What is affinity categories in Google Analytics?
Affinity Category—Affinity categories are used to reach potential customers to make them aware of your brand or product. … In-Market Segment—Users in these segments are more likely to be ready to purchase products or services in the specified category.
Do I have Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
Google Analytics can be difficult to understand and dissect. Mining through the complex metrics of Analytics is a little like gold mining. … After struggling for months, I found my mistake – I was jumping into the advanced Analytics lessons before understanding the basics and was not following a proper learning process.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. … To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.4 мая 2019 г.
What is a Google Analytics code?