Go to your profile on TikTok. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. You’ll see the “Analytics” section towards the end of your Account settings list. Tap to gain access to your analytics and stats.
How do you find your analytics on TikTok?
How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
When can I see TikTok Analytics?
You need to wait 7 days until TikTok starts display your account’s analytics. After these 7 days, your account will start showing data about your account and it’s content.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
How can I check TikTok Analytics on my PC?
Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics. If you plan to download data you can only do this from the desktop dashboard.
How do you know if you’re Shadowbanned on TikTok?
To check if you’ve been shadowbanned on TikTok, look at your pageviews and “For You” page statistics. You can also use a hashtag and see if your post shows up under that hashtag.
How can I track my TikTok account?
Here’s how you can:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Copy the TikTok profile link.
- Visit the Grabify IP Logger website.
- Paste the link and click on create URL.
- You will get a new IP tracking link.
- Initiate a chat with the user and ask him to click on the link to watch the content they are interested in.
What is pro account on TikTok?
TikTok Pro is a feature that allows you to view certain analytics for your TikTok videos, such as the dates and times in which your videos are most frequently viewed or engaged with by other TikTok users. If you’re interested in building your own following on the platform, here’s how to get a TikTok Pro account.
Can you see who saved your TikTok?
Can you see who has saved your videos on TikTok? TikTok does not notify users when someone saves one of their videos. If you have made your account public, anyone can save or download your videos, as well as take screenshots of your account.
How many views on TikTok do you need to make money?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
How do I join TikTok testers?
Open the TikTok app, tap the ‘Me’ tab at the bottom of the screen, tap the three dots at the top-right of the screen, and then scroll all the way down. Once at the bottom of the page, tap ‘Join TikTok Testers.
How do I get more views on TikTok?
5 TikTok Tips to Get More Views
- Not all song and dance. It’s no secret TikTok users are pulled into a feed full of fun, fashionable, and entertaining content.
- All about that engagement. Your TikTok follower count doesn’t really help attract a crowd to your content.
- Stitch and share.
- Take on trends.
- Know where you want to be.
What is the difference between pro account and personal account in TikTok?
Pro accounts are also limited to a smaller selection of commercially licensed songs. With a personal account, you have access to all of the trending music on TikTok, which makes it easier to create videos and can help them perform better, Ginn says. You should also watch others’ videos for inspiration.