Top Follower The account with the highest follower count that followed you in a given month. When you log into your account, you’ll notice you enter on the home tab, which gives you a 28-day summary of Tweets, Tweet impressions, Mentions, Followers, and Tweets linking to you.
What does top follower mean in Twitter analytics?
Your Top Follower is the Twitter User that followed you in the last month who has the highest follower count. The Top Follower can be very influential in their network, and Top Followers are profiles that you should visit.
How do I read Twitter analytics?
To access your Tweet activity: On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets. In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets.
How do you check which of your Twitter followers has the most followers?
How to Know Your Most- Followed Follower?
- Go to your home page on Twitter.
- Tap on the “more” option located on the left side of the home page.
- Now tap on the “analytics” option.
- Keep on scrolling until you come across the option “top follower”.
- Tap on the same option and you can see your top follower.
Does Twitter analytics count my own clicks?
Twitter Analytics won’t count your own visits to your own profile. It does not include multiple visits from the same user. This includes all clicks anywhere on the Tweet (hashtags, avatar, links, username, Tweet expansion), retweets, clicks, follows and likes.
What do Twitter analytics show?
Twitter analytics is a built-in data-tracking platform that shows you insights specific to your Twitter account and activity. Twitter compiles an easy-to-understand summary showing metrics like Tweet impressions, mentions, profile visits, top follower, top mention, top tweet and top follower.
How do you Analyse twitter followers?
How to Analyze Twitter Followers Effectively
- Get The Right Tools.
- How Many Fake Followers do You Have?
- What Do Your Followers Tweet About?
- When Are Your Followers Active?
- Which Influencers Are Following Me?
- Which Followers Engage the Most?
- What Type of Content Resonates With Your Followers?
How do twitter followers get famous?
Involve the celebrity in your tweets. Use hashtags that they use and are trying to promote. Retweet their tweets to your followers, especially when they are asking fans to check something out or are promoting another entity. Reply to their tweets with your reactions and thoughts.
How do you see which of your followers have the most followers?
In Instagram, go to the Insights tab, scroll down to “Your Audience,” and tap “See All.” You’ll be able to obtain an overview of your follower breakdown for the preceding 7 or 30 days from this page, which will include: Increased Number of Followers (Overall, Follows, and Unfollows)
Does Twitter analytics show who views your profile?
Unfortunately, you cannot see who viewed your profile on Twitter. Even if you enable the Twitter Analytics feature, you can’t see the profile name of people who have seen your profile as they are completely anonymous. Twitter has decided to keep this information confidential.
How can you tell fake Twitter followers?
Run Twitter audit of your account and identify fake followers
- Run a Twitter audit and analyze all of the Twitter followers in real-time.
- Identify the number of bot, fake followers and inactive followers.
- Check the list of all the fake, inactive and all the followers of the Twitter account.
How can you see who viewed your tweets?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How do you sort followers by followers?
How to Sort Instagram Following from Recent to Latest
- Step 1: Go to the Following list on your profile.
- Step 2: Click the arrows next to “Sort by Default.”
- Step 3: Choose to sort by latest followed or earliest followed.
How do you see your top fans on twitter?
How do I view my top fans on Twitter and how are they categorized
- To view your top fans on Twitter,
- To view your top fans,
- – Go to the Reports tab,
- – Head to Twitter reports.
- – Under the Posts and Engagement section, you’ll find the Card Top Connections who have