To retrieve your Google Analytics UID, sign in to your Google Analytics account. Click on the “Admin” tab at the top and make sure the correct “Account” and “Property” are selected. Then click on “Tracking Info” and select “Tracking Code”. You should see your “Tracking ID”, copy that value down.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is Google Analytics tracker ID?
Google Analytics’ tracking code (or ID) is a unique identifier that allows Google Analytics to collect data when inserted into a website. This data includes the time users spend on a webpage, search terms used, and how they came to the site. The tracking code is the mechanism by which Google Analytics compiles data.
How do I access Google Analytics?
You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
What is Google Analytics account number?
Analytics account ID When you create an account in Analytics, the account is provided with a unique ID. This ID is part of the tracking code that inserted in the source code for your site or app. For example, if the tracking code for your site uses the property ID UA-10876-1, the account ID is the central number 10876.
What is Google Analytics property?
In Google Analytics, a property is a website, mobile application, or blog, etc., that is associated with a unique tracking ID. A Google Analytics account can contain one or more properties.
Is Property ID the same as tracking ID Google Analytics?
If you’re working with an Google Analytics 4 property, you have a Measurement ID instead of a Tracking ID. A Measurement ID uses the format G-XXXXXXX, and identifies the data stream sending data to your Google Analytics 4 property.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I request access to Google Analytics?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
How do I claim my Google Analytics account?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for.
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.