How to access TikTok analytics for your account
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
How do I get analytics on TikTok?
Go to your profile on TikTok. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. You’ll see the “Analytics” section towards the end of your Account settings list. Tap to gain access to your analytics and stats.
When can you see analytics on TikTok?
You need to wait 7 days until TikTok starts display your account’s analytics. After these 7 days, your account will start showing data about your account and it’s content.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
Why is my TikTok not showing analytics?
Why can’t I see my analytics on TikTok? If you can’t view your analytics, it probably means that your profile is a personal account. Use the instructions above to switch over to a creator or business account.
How can I check TikTok analytics on my PC?
Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics. If you plan to download data you can only do this from the desktop dashboard.
How do I see my activity on TikTok?
View all activity notifications on TikTok
- Go to Inbox from the menu bar.
- Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications.
- Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
How do I get creator tab on TikTok?
To make the switch, all you have to do is open the TikTok app on your device, go the to “Privacy and Settings” tab on your profile page, and then hit “Manage My Account.” Tap the option to ” Switch to Pro Account,” after which you can choose whether you best identify as a “Creator” or a “Business.” Once you activate it,
What is pro account on TikTok?
TikTok Pro is a feature that allows you to view certain analytics for your TikTok videos, such as the dates and times in which your videos are most frequently viewed or engaged with by other TikTok users. If you’re interested in building your own following on the platform, here’s how to get a TikTok Pro account.
How do I fix my TikTok algorithm?
9 tips for working with the TikTok algorithm in 2021
- Switch to a TikTok Pro account.
- Find your subculture.
- Maximize the first moments.
- Write an engaging caption.
- Create high-quality videos specifically for TikTok.
- Post at the right time for your audience.
- Engage with other TikTok users.
- Use the right hashtags.
How many views on TikTok do you need to make money?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
How do you make a TikTok go viral?
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang.
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible.
- Record your own audio.
- Use trending music or sounds.
- Tell a story.
- Share tips, advice, favorite things.
- Always have a strong call to action.
- Include random details for people to comment on.
How much do I get paid for TikTok?
Estimates suggest that a TikTok content creator with 100K followers can earn on average between $200 to $1000 per month and a TikTok content creator with 1M+ followers can earn on average between $1000 to $5000+ per month.