Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
How do I connect Google Analytics to my Wix website?
Here’s how to use Google Analytics on your Wix website:
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Fill in your site’s information and get a tracking ID.
- Click the Admin button at the bottom of the page and select Tracking Info.
- Click Tracking Code and copy your Tracking ID.
- Go to Marketing Integrations in your Wix account.
Can I use Google Analytics with Wix?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g. www.mystunningwebsite.com). This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
How do I make sure Google Analytics is working Wix?
Troubleshooting Google Analytics
- Step 1 | Make sure your domain is connected to Wix correctly.
- Step 2 | Make sure the property ID is correctly formatted.
- Step 3 | Make sure you haven’t added the HTML element.
- Step 4 | Make sure you haven’t added Google Analytics multiple times.
- Step 5 | Check your Real-Time report.
Why is Wix not connecting to Google?
If you’re still having issues, you can try clearing your browser cookies. Click Allow in the Google pop-up. The SEO Wiz needs certain permissions in order to submit an index request for your site. Make sure to click Allow on the Connect to Google pop-up which appears when you submit your request.
How do I link my site to Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I anonymize my IP in Google Analytics?
To anonymize IP addresses in GTM, you need to adjust your Google Analytics Settings variable. Or you can do this directly in your Universal Analytics tag. In the GA settings variable, change your Fields to Set to “anonymizeIp,” and set your value to “true.” Note that this is the syntax for Universal Analytics.
How do I add a tracking code to my Wix website?
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- Choose where to place your code under Place Code in:.
- Click Apply.
How do I add a conversion tracking code to Wix?
Click Tools & Settings at the top. Select Conversions under Measurement in the drop-down menu. Step 1 | Create a conversion action
- Click Add conversion.
- Select Website.
- Select the type of conversion action to track from the Category drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the conversion action in the Conversion name field.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Is Wix Analytics free?
Is Wix Analytics free? Yes, all Wix users get Wix Analytics for their website. To duplicate and customize reports, or to create your own, you can upgrade to a Business VIP plan.
How do I connect my Google domain to Wix?
Go to the Domains page in your Wix account. Note: If you have more than one domain in your account, scroll to the relevant domain. To connect a different Wix site to your domain:
- Click Assign next to Not Assigned to a Site.
- Select a site and click Next.
- Click Assign.
How do I connect Google business to Wix?
When signed in, click Allow to manage your Google Business Profile in your Wix account. Select the location, then click Add. To import a Business Profile:
- Go to Marketing Tools in your site’s dashboard.
- Click Google My Business on the left menu.
- Click Start Now.
- Click import a Google My Business Profile.
Is Wix part of Google?
Why this small development could be a massive help to Wix users. On March 24, Wix.com (NASDAQ:WIX), the website development and hosting platform, announced a new addition to its existing partnership with search expert Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG) (NASDAQ:GOOGL).