Google Analytics UTM campaign parameters can be found in the Reports section under Acquisition Campaigns All campaigns. Just log into your Google Analytics platform and scroll down to your Acquisition Section.
How do I track my UTM link?
Here’s how you’d go about building UTM codes in HubSpot.
- Navigate to your Analytics Tools.
- Open the Tracking URL Builder.
- Open the Tracking URL form to create a new UTM code.
- Fill in each attribute of your UTM code and click “Create.”
- Use the shortened link in your marketing campaign.
- Measure your success.
How do I track a URL in Google Analytics?
Track clicked links with Google Analytics
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.
What is a UTM tracking link?
Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) codes are snippets of code — attached to the end of a URL — used to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. They are also used to pinpoint specific sources of traffic to your website. UTM codes help you identify top-performing content based on your marketing goals.
How do I track a source in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
How do I track my UTM code?
To find your UTM data in Google Analytics, navigate to analytics.google.com » Acquisition » Campaigns » All Campaigns.
- Please note the different Primary Dimensions you can select to really dig into this data:
- The Primary Dimensions include Campaign, Source, Medium, and Source / Medium.
What are UTM parameters in Google Analytics?
What Is A UTM Parameter? UTM parameters (sometimes called UTM codes) are specific text strings that you can append to URLs that allow you track those URLs when they get clicked on. UTM parameters make Google Analytics pick up on the data in the code and log it with the pageview.
How does UTM link work?
“UTM parameters are simply tags that you add to a URL. When someone clicks on a URL with UTM parameters, those tags are sent back to your Google Analytics for tracking.”
How do I add UTM parameters to Google ads?
How to enable UTM tracking in your Google Ads campaigns. Click the Campaigns tab and select the campaign you want to track. Click Settings — Additional settings (in the bottom) — Campaign URL options. Click Save.
How do you read UTM coordinates on a map?
UTM coordinate of a point is stated by writing the zone, easting and then northing values. When finding a position on a map, it is helpful to “read right up”, that is to read west to east to find the easting and then south to north to find the northing of the location.
How can I track who visits my website?
10 Web Analytics Tools For Tracking Your Visitors
- eLogic. eLogic provides three levels of service based on your exact needs.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is arguably the most popular analytics package available for individual site owners.
What is source and medium in Google Analytics?
Source: the origin of your traffic, such as a search engine (for example, google) or a domain (example.com). Medium: the general category of the source, for example, organic search (organic), cost-per-click paid search (cpc), web referral (referral).