If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.
How do I check my stats on Instagram?
For detailed analysis, use the Instagram Insights tool. To navigate to it, select the statistics icon in the profile’s upper right corner.
How do I find my Instagram analytics 2021?
By clicking on a post’s thumbnail and on “view insights”, you will access detailed statistics for every individual post. You’ll see the number of likes, comments, saves, and shares.
Why can’t I see my Instagram analytics?
Sometimes you’ll need to refresh the connection between your Instagram business or creator profile and Later so we can continue gathering analytics. We’re missing permissions from you. If you haven’t granted Later all permissions to your profile, we won’t be able to pull your analytics data.
Why can’t I see my Insights on Instagram?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
How do I see shares on Instagram?
How To See Who Shared Your Posts To Their Instagram Stories
- Go to your profile and click on the post you are interested in.
- Next, click ‘View Insights’ on your Instagram post.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the post.
- There will be an option to ‘View Story Reshares,’ click on it.
How do I download Instagram analytics?
How to download Instagram data through the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In the upper-right hand corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- Select “Security.”
- Under “Data and History,” tap “Download Data.”
How do I get Instagram analytics?
Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile. Alternately, you can tap the Insights button on your profile page.
How do I get Instagram metrics?
Go to your profile. Tap the Insights action button. You can also go to in the upper right corner, and tap Insights. Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.
How do I view Insights?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app & tap on your profile picture on the bottom-right corner to navigate to your profile. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar menu on the upper-right corner. Step 3: At the top of the menu, you’ll find ‘Insights’ & to access it tap on the graph icon.
How do I view story Insights?
You need to have a business or creator account on Instagram to view insights on your stories. Go to your story by tapping your profile picture on the top of your feed or profile. If you want to view insights on a past story, tap the Insights action button on your profile and find the story under Content You Shared.
How do I see story interactions on Instagram?
How to view Instagram Stories analytics
- From the Instagram app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Insights.
How do I enable insights on Instagram?
1. Open the hamburger menu and click “Insights.” To view insights into your overall Instagram account, start by visiting your profile. Then, at the top, click the hamburger icon and select Insights from the menu.
How do you read insights on Instagram?
To access Instagram Insights, navigate to your profile page and tap at the top where it tells you your profile visits – equally, you can tap the menu button in the top right-hand corner and find ‘Insights’ as the first option.
How do I see Instagram insights on my iPhone?
How do I see Instagram Insights on iPhone?
- Go to your profile.
- Press on the icon with the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the Insights option.