Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
Can I see Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do you check if Google Analytics is working?
How can I tell if a website is using Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I find my website analytics?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do you see what Google knows about you?
You can go to the My Activity page on Google to see everything Google knows about you. You’ll find every search you’ve made, most of the websites you’ve visited — because of Google Analytics — and even more if you’re signed into a Google account. If you’ve used a Google app, then that information shows up as well.
How do I check Google tracking?
You can find this in your Google account settings online, by navigating to “ Personal Info and Privacy” and then looking for “My Activity.” On an Android device, you can also use your settings app to access your account settings.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
14 metrics that marketers should export from Google Analytics
- Number of users and sessions.
- Average session duration.
- Average pages per session.
- Ratio of new to returning visitors.
- Bounce Rate.
- Organic vs. paid sessions.
- Google Ads.
- Search Console – Queries.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
What are sessions in Google Analytics?
A session is a group of user interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame. For example a single session can contain multiple page views, events, social interactions, and ecommerce transactions. A single user can open multiple sessions.