Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I find my Google Analytics account?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I find my Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
What is a Google Analytics account number?
Analytics account ID When you create an account in Analytics, the account is provided with a unique ID. This ID is part of the tracking code that inserted in the source code for your site or app. For example, if the tracking code for your site uses the property ID UA-10876-1, the account ID is the central number 10876.
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I add a new Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I claim my Google Analytics account?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for.
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
How do I find my Google Analytics Admin?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page.