By clicking Connect WooCommerce to Google Analytics, you will be taken to the plugin settings and will be asked to insert your Google Analytics ID. You will now leave your WordPress admin dashboard to add this property to the GA account and get the Google Analytics ID needed for the rest of the process.
How do I connect Google Analytics to WooCommerce?
To access the Google Analytics for WooCommerce setup page, click on WooCommerce > Settings. This is located on the left menu in your WordPress admin dashboard. You will notice that there is now a tab titled “Integration.” Go ahead and click that tab and let’s set up the WooCommerce Analytics plugin.
How do I track WooCommerce purchases in Google Analytics?
After you’re done with Google Analytics integration, you can now view your eCommerce reports. To get an overview of your WooCommerce conversion tracking data just go to Insights » Reports » eCommerce in WordPress. Further down the page, you can see your shopper behavior.
How do I manually add Google Analytics to WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I track add to cart in WooCommerce?
Step 3: Set up tracking in E-commerce website
- WooCommerce Add To Cart event tracking. To track add to cart event, choose action name as “ADD TO CART”. Click on pointing symbol manually and choose “Add to cart”, as it is done below.
- WooCommerce Checkout Made. To track checkouts, click on “CHECKOUT MADE” as the Action name.
How do I add a global tag to WooCommerce?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
Should I use Google Analytics 4?
However, we highly recommend that you upgrade to Google Analytics 4. As mentioned above GA4 provides a much better data model than the current version of Google Analytics. You don’t have to use GA4 for your reporting and analysis right away but it will give you an option to try out new things.
How do I set up ecommerce conversions in Google Analytics?
Enable Ecommerce for a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Click Save.
What is Google Ads for WooCommerce?
Google Ads for WooCommerce It helps you manage campaigns for free for the first three months. Store owners can start to generate traffic through ‘Surfaces across Google’ and ‘Google Shopping’. The extension will generate Google Smart Shopping feeds automatically, which include ads creating, targeting and bidding.
How do I set up ecommerce tracking on WordPress?
Step 1: enable enhanced ecommerce in plugin settings
- Open plugin settings page in your WordPress admin area located under Settings / Google Tag Manager.
- Click on the Integration tab.
- Click on the WooCommerce sub-tab.
- Check the box next to the label Track enhanced e-commerce.
What is Google Analytics GA4?
Google Analytics 4 (or GA4) is a completely new version of Google Analytics that uses Firebase Analytics on the backend. It was previously known as the “App + Web” beta, but is now the default experience when you create a new property, and it will soon replace Universal Analytics.
What is WooCommerce thank you page URL?
What is a Thank You page in WooCommerce? WooCommerce Thank You Page, also sometimes called Order Received Page in WooCommerce, is the page that your customers will see after form submission. The Thank You page URL has the default format of …/checkout/order-received/…
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.