- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
Can Google Analytics track specific user?
Sending personal identifiable information to Google Analytics is strictly prohibited, but sending a unique user ID is allowed. Analytics can only display an alphanumeric ID for each user.
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
How do I add a user to my Google account?
To create a new user account:
- Click Administration > User Accounts.
- Type the user’s user name in the Username field.
- Type the user’s email address in the Email Address field.
- Type the user’s password in the Password field.
- Type the password again in the Re-enter the Password field.
- Select an account type.
How do I get a list of users in Google Analytics?
See User Explorer data
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Audience > User Explorer.
How do I track users in Google Analytics?
Steps to Track Individual Logged in Users
- Login Google Analytics and then create an Account.
- Create Property.
- Create View with User-ID enabled.
- Create Custom Dimensions to track user types.
- Modify tracking code to include user-id and custom dimensions.
- Create custom reports, view and analyze data.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I add read only access to Google Analytics?
How-to: Add Read-only Guest Access to Google Analytics
- Enter email address of user – user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission.
- Click Add in top right corner, you are done!
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
Can you have multiple Google Analytics on one page?
You can install multiple instances of the Analytics tag on your web pages to send data to multiple properties in your account. You can, for example, install multiple instances of the Universal Analytics tag (analytics. js) on your web pages but only one instance of the Classic Analytics code (ga. js).
How do I add a landing page to Google Analytics?
To add Google Analytics tracking to a landing page, follow these steps.
- Click the Campaigns icon.
- Click All campaigns.
- Click the name of the landing page you want to work with.
- In the editor, design your content and click Save and Close.
- Scroll to the Settings & Tracking section and click Edit.
How do I add an existing tracking ID to my Google Analytics account?
Site Managers can add a Google Analytics tracking code to their site.
- From the Administration bar, click on Dashboard.
- Under Site Management, select Google Universal Analytics.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the Tracking ID in Tracking ID field.