Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I recover my Google Analytics account?
How to Recover your Google Analytics Account in 3 Steps
- STEP 1: Prove Ownership of the Site.
- STEP 2: Fill in the “Troubleshooter contact form” form and request permissions.
- STEP 3: Wait for the response from Google and provide additional information if necessary.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I find my Google Analytics password?
- You may be given the option to select an account.
- If not, choose the “Use another account” option.
- If you know the corresponding email address, but not the password, then click the “Forgot password?” link and follow the instructions to recover your password via email or phone number.
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add a user to my Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Can I request access to a Google Analytics account?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
What is Google Analytics account?
An Analytics account is a way to name and organize how you track one or more properties (e.g. websites, mobile apps, point-of-sale devices) using Analytics.