Here’s how to do that:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Navigate to the video you wish to check.
- Press the three horizontal buttons at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the Analytics button at the bottom left of the screen.
How do I turn on TikTok Analytics?
Go to your profile on TikTok. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. You’ll see the “Analytics” section towards the end of your Account settings list. Tap to gain access to your analytics and stats.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
How do I update TikTok analytics?
Once Pro Account is activated, you’ll find a new analytics button under your account options. We suggest taking a look on desktop by tapping the upper right tab, and selecting “View Analytics.” This is where TikTok shows you top-level data for the last 7 or 28 days, depending on which option you choose.
Why is my TikTok not showing Analytics?
Why can’t I see my analytics on TikTok? If you can’t view your analytics, it probably means that your profile is a personal account. Use the instructions above to switch over to a creator or business account.
How do I get creator tab on TikTok?
To make the switch, all you have to do is open the TikTok app on your device, go the to “Privacy and Settings” tab on your profile page, and then hit “Manage My Account.” Tap the option to ” Switch to Pro Account,” after which you can choose whether you best identify as a “Creator” or a “Business.” Once you activate it,
How much is a TikTok Pro account?
TikTok Pro is currently free for all TikTok users. If you’re interested in building your own following on the platform, here’s how to get a TikTok Pro account.
How do I make a playlist on TikTok?
Creating a playlist
- Go to the video that you want to create a playlist with.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom of the right side panel or long press the screen.
- Tap “Add to playlist”
- Select “Create a playlist”
- Follow steps in the app to name your playlist and add videos to it.