Enable the Search Console Data Import in Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Acquisition (left sidebar) > Search Console.
- Click the Set up Search Console data sharing button.
- Choose your Search Console account.
Where is search console on Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics. Navigate to your view. Open Reports. Select Acquisition > Search Console.
What is Search Console Google Analytics?
Google Search Console allows you to see your site’s presence in Google’s search results. You can analyze your SEO rankings alongside other Analytics data by linking your Google Analytics account with Google Search Console.
How do I enable the Google console?
Turn Google Search Console on or off for users
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps.
- Click Google Search Console.
- Click Service status.
- To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
Is Google Analytics same as Google Search Console?
Google Analytics is user-oriented, providing data related to those who visit and interact with your website. Google Search Console, on the other hand, is search-engine focused, providing tools and insights that can help site owners improve visibility and presence in the SERPs.
How does Google Analytics verify Google Search Console?
To verify ownership using a Google Analytics tag:
- Open Search Console using the same Google account that has edit access in Google Analytics.
- Read the requirements for this verification technique.
- Choose Google Analytics in the verification details page for your site and click Verify.
How do I configure my search console?
How to set-up a Search Console account
- Step 1: Sign in to Search Console With Your Google account. Note: You’ll need to have a Google account for this method to work when setting up Search Console.
- Step 2: Enter Your Website’s Domain (or URL-Prefix) to Add a Property.
- Step 3: Verify Your Website.
How do I link my Google search console?
In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings. Scroll down to Search Console Settings. You should see the URL of your website, which confirms that the website is verified in Search Console and that you have permission to make changes. If you do not see the URL, you need to add your site to Search Console.
What does search console allow you to do?
Search Console lets you easily monitor and in some cases resolve server errors, site load issues, and security issues like hacking and malware. You can also use it to ensure any site maintenance or adjustments you make happen smoothly with respect to search performance.