You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I retrieve my Google Analytics account?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for.
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.
How do I connect to Google Analytics?
How to connect to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select an account.
- Select a property.
- To connect to Universal Analytics (“Web”), select a view.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
Why can’t I get into Google Analytics?
Subsequently, to fix the blank screen error we need to delete the browser cache and cookies and/or disable the ad-blocking extension or software. If even in an incognito window you are not able to log in to Google Analytics then the issue might be in some ad extensions that might be installed in your browser.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
Where is my Google Analytics account number?
Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Where did my Google Analytics go?
Check the sign-in ID at the top right. You may have signed in with another Google account than the account you intended to sign in with. Cookies from that other session were active when you clicked on [Access Google Analytics] and you aren’t logged in with the Google sign-in ID has access to Google Analytics.
How do I find my Google Analytics password?
- You may be given the option to select an account.
- If not, choose the “Use another account” option.
- If you know the corresponding email address, but not the password, then click the “Forgot password?” link and follow the instructions to recover your password via email or phone number.
How do I use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I find my private key in Google Analytics?
In the Dashboard view, click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button and then search for the Analytics API. Enable the “Analytics API” by clicking on the “Enable” button at the top. Next click on the Credentials, then click the Create Credentials button and select OAuth client ID option.
How do I add a user to my Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.