To locate post or article analytics:
- Tap your profile picture, then tap View Profile.
- Scroll down to the Activity section and tap See all.
- Tap the Articles or Posts tab based on what you’re looking for.
- Tap the / Analytics icon below your post or article.
How do I view LinkedIn Analytics?
It shows you performance metrics across all social channels in one place. To access the LinkedIn analytics dashboard, start by logging in to your LinkedIn profile. Then, open up the LinkedIn company page you manage. Note that page analytics are only visible to page admins, or at minimum, people with “analyst” access.
How do I see my LinkedIn stats?
Everyone has access to their Dashboard Analytics. To find yours, go to your Profile, scroll down to below your About Section and Featured Section. Each of the three numbers on your dashboard can be clicked on to lead to more information.
How do I access my LinkedIn insights?
Accessing LinkedIn Talent Insights
- Sign in to your LinkedIn.com account.
- Click the Work icon in the upper right of the LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Insights from the menu that appears.
How do I download LinkedIn Analytics?
Export Your LinkedIn Page Analytics Report
- Access your Page admin view.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Visitors, Updates, Followers, Competitor, or Employee Advocacy.
- Click Export in the upper right corner of the correct analytics page.
- Select the timeframe you’d like create a report for and click Export.
Do LinkedIn groups have analytics?
This week, LinkedIn added a brand new feature toLinkedIn Groups: Analytics. (And you know how much we love data!) Group owners now have the ability to get insight into group growth, demographics, and interactions through visually appealing charts and graphs.
What is CTR on LinkedIn?
Click-through rate (CTR): The number of clicks divided by impressions. • Average engagement: Total engagement (paid and free clicks) divided by impressions. Engagements can include social actions such as likes, comments, or shares.
How does LinkedIn measure engagement?
How to Measure Your LinkedIn Activities
- Discover how to measure and track your activities on LinkedIn.
- Click on My Network in the main navigation of your LinkedIn profile to see the number of connections you have.
- Click on any status update to see engagement metrics.
- Measure overall reach and engagement post by post.
Are LinkedIn post views unique?
Well that depends, because a “post” is not simply a post anymore on LinkedIn. LinkedIn has separated published content into “articles” and “posts” and views appear to be counted differently for each one.
Is LinkedIn insight tag a cookie?
What is a good engagement rate on LinkedIn?
The story is similar on LinkedIn. Experts consider any engagement rate above 2% is good and anything over 10% to be mind-bogglingly brilliant.
Can you pull data from LinkedIn?
The easiest and fastest way to obtain a copy of your LinkedIn data is to initiate a data download from your Settings & Privacy page: Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Click the Data Privacy on the left rail. Under the How LinkedIn uses your data section, click Get a copy of your data.
How do I use phantom buster on LinkedIn?
How to scrape data and emails from LinkedIn profiles
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Connect to LinkedIn using PhantomBuster’s browser extension.
- Give the URLs of the LinkedIn profiles you want to scrape data and emails from.
- Enrich your leads with verified professional email addresses.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
Does LinkedIn have insights?
To use the insights feature, simply tap on “Me” in the LinkedIn mobile app, and you will find real-time information on the posts you’ve shared the articles you’ve written. Now you can better understand your audience — what companies they work for, their job titles, where they live, and how they found your post.