Adding Google Analytics To Your Divi Theme
- Click on the Google Analytics “Admin Menu –> Tracking Info”
- Click on the Google Analytics “Admin Menu –> Tracking Info –> Tracking Code”
- Copy the Website Tracking ID.
How do I manually add Google Analytics to WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Is Divi bad for SEO?
Divi Builder by Elegant Themes is SEO-friendly and can be improved further with proper practices, as recommended by Elegant Themes. True to its name, Divi Builder by Elegant Themes makes the most elegant designs for WordPress. Divi’s shortcodes claim to not negatively impact SEO.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in Divi theme?
Return to the dashboard of your WordPress website and navigate to Divi Theme Options. Once inside the Divi Theme Options console navigate to the Integration tab. Scroll down until you see the textarea which says, “ Add code to the < body > (good for tracking codes such as google analytics).”
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I install Google Analytics without plugin in WordPress?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin?
- Importance Of Google Analytics For Your WordPress Website:
- Step #1: Create a Google Account.
- Step #2: Log In To Google Analytics.
- Step #3: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking ID & Copy Tracking Code.
- Step #4: Log In To WordPress And Add The Code.
How do I use Google Analytics in GA?
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
Where do I find Google Analytics on WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
Is Divi theme slow?
Is Elementor better than Divi?
Divi is cheaper but has a steeper learning curve and is harder to master. Elementor, on the other hand, is much easier to learn, use, and master but it costs more. Using Divi on unlimited websites costs $89 per year (or $249 for lifetime access).
Is Divi the best WordPress theme?
Divi and Avada are widely regarded as two of the best WordPress themes on the market. With around 600,000 sales, it is by far the best selling WordPress theme on ThemeForest, outselling the second-placed X Theme three to one. After a few minutes of using Avada, it becomes clear why the WordPress theme is so popular.