Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
Where is the View menu in Google Analytics?
Once you have a feel for the basics of Google Analytics, you can navigate to the menu on the left hand side of your screen. The features and settings within this menu will allow you to analyze your website’s statistics in more depth.
How do I use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I set up a Google Analytics view?
To set up a view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account and property to which you want to add the view.
- In the VIEW column, click the menu, then click +Create View.
- Select either Website or Mobile App.
- Enter a Name.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
What is Google Analytics comparison view?
The Comparison view is a very useful visualization for comparing data against each other. By default, the Comparison view compares metrics against a sites average for that particular metric, but you can also compare against your sites history if you enable “Compare to Past in the Data Range section of Google Analytics.
What is Google Analytics and how does it work?
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
If you have a website, you should be using Google Analytics. There are no exceptions here – it’s a useful and important tool for every website owner. One of the first things we recommend website owners do when launching a new site is get tracking set up for Google Analytics.