To locate post or article analytics:
- Tap your profile picture, then tap View Profile.
- Scroll down to the Activity section and tap See all.
- Tap the Articles or Posts tab based on what you’re looking for.
- Tap the / Analytics icon below your post or article.
How do I see my LinkedIn stats?
Everyone has access to their Dashboard Analytics. To find yours, go to your Profile, scroll down to below your About Section and Featured Section. Each of the three numbers on your dashboard can be clicked on to lead to more information.
How do I access my LinkedIn insights?
Accessing LinkedIn Talent Insights
- Sign in to your LinkedIn.com account.
- Click the Work icon in the upper right of the LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Insights from the menu that appears.
How do I download LinkedIn Analytics?
Export Your LinkedIn Page Analytics Report
- Access your Page admin view.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Visitors, Updates, Followers, Competitor, or Employee Advocacy.
- Click Export in the upper right corner of the correct analytics page.
- Select the timeframe you’d like create a report for and click Export.
Do LinkedIn groups have analytics?
This week, LinkedIn added a brand new feature toLinkedIn Groups: Analytics. (And you know how much we love data!) Group owners now have the ability to get insight into group growth, demographics, and interactions through visually appealing charts and graphs.
Are LinkedIn post views unique?
Well that depends, because a “post” is not simply a post anymore on LinkedIn. LinkedIn has separated published content into “articles” and “posts” and views appear to be counted differently for each one.
Why do profile views disappear on LinkedIn?
You’ll temporarily see the 5 most recent viewers of your profile in the past 90 days. When someone else views your profile, the 90-day history is erased and it starts over. The only way to always see your 90-day history with a Basic free account is to always show your name and headline.
How do I use phantom buster on LinkedIn?
How to scrape data and emails from LinkedIn profiles
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Connect to LinkedIn using PhantomBuster’s browser extension.
- Give the URLs of the LinkedIn profiles you want to scrape data and emails from.
- Enrich your leads with verified professional email addresses.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
Can you pull data from LinkedIn?
The easiest and fastest way to obtain a copy of your LinkedIn data is to initiate a data download from your Settings & Privacy page: Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Click the Data Privacy on the left rail. Under the How LinkedIn uses your data section, click Get a copy of your data.
Does LinkedIn have insights?
To use the insights feature, simply tap on “Me” in the LinkedIn mobile app, and you will find real-time information on the posts you’ve shared the articles you’ve written. Now you can better understand your audience — what companies they work for, their job titles, where they live, and how they found your post.
What is a good CTR on LinkedIn?
Not all clicks on Linkedin ads are chargeable. So the average CTR in Linkedin only takes chargeable clicks into account. The global average CTR for sponsored content is between 0.44% – 0.65%.
What are page views on LinkedIn?
Page Views: The total number of times your company page was viewed during your specified date range. This also includes views on a career page if you have one setup. Unique Views: The total number of unique users that have viewed your company page.
What is a good number of views for a LinkedIn post?
Depending on how many connections you have, the posts you publish on LinkedIn can easily get anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousands views, on average. But sometimes LinkedIn articles become unicorns – they can get 50,000, 100,000, or even millions of views. Wish you could get that many views? You can!