There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Can anyone use Google Analytics?
Using Google Analytics requires at least one (sometimes several) accounts. An account doesn’t mean a user account. I can log into the HubSpot Google Analytics accounts using my Google email ID. You can give user permissions for an entire Analytics account, a property in an account, or a view in a property.
Can I access Google Analytics without a Google account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I get Google Analytics on my website?
Create a Google Analytics account If you have your google account you do not need to sign up for a google analytics account. You can visit https://google.com/analytics and sign in with your pre-existing account. The next window will display three steps to setup Google Analytics.
How do I activate Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I claim my Google Analytics account?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for.
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.
How do I use Google Analytics data?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I set up Google Analytics for my client?
Client Already has a Google Analytics Account
- Login in to your Google Analytics Account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click Admin (at the bottom)
- Click Account User Management.
- Click the blue + symbol (top right of the screen)
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the email address you want to use for access.
Can I use Google Analytics for a public website?
You need to create a new ” Service account ” and create your visualizations with the Embed API. Set the “Service account” as the public user who looks at your visualizations. Allows you to publicly share your Google Analytics reporting data.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I add Google Analytics to my HTML website?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.