You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I connect to Google Analytics?
How to connect to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select an account.
- Select a property.
- To connect to Universal Analytics (“Web”), select a view.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
How do I get full access to Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management. In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I use Google Analytics data?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I access Google studio?
Get Studio access
- Use the Contact Us form to request a Studio account.
- In the form that loads, select Accessing Studio in the “I am having trouble with” field.
- In the “Specifically” field, select Requesting a new Studio account.
How do I get Google Analytics key?
In the Dashboard view, click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button and then search for the Analytics API. Enable the “Analytics API” by clicking on the “Enable” button at the top. Next click on the Credentials, then click the Create Credentials button and select OAuth client ID option.
How do I find my Google Analytics Admin?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page.
How do I setup a user access?
Configuring User Access
- Navigate to Settings > Administration Settings and select Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select Finance.
- Click Add new role.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role.
- Click save.
How do I enable Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.