You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I recover my Google Analytics account?
How to Recover your Google Analytics Account in 3 Steps
- STEP 1: Prove Ownership of the Site.
- STEP 2: Fill in the “Troubleshooter contact form” form and request permissions.
- STEP 3: Wait for the response from Google and provide additional information if necessary.
Why can’t I get into Google Analytics?
Subsequently, to fix the blank screen error we need to delete the browser cache and cookies and/or disable the ad-blocking extension or software. If even in an incognito window you are not able to log in to Google Analytics then the issue might be in some ad extensions that might be installed in your browser.
How do I manage my Google Analytics account?
Manage and configure accounts, properties, and views. Click Admin to manage and configure your accounts, properties, and views. An account is the highest level of organization and you can have one or more accounts in Analytics.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
Where did my Google Analytics go?
Check the sign-in ID at the top right. You may have signed in with another Google account than the account you intended to sign in with. Cookies from that other session were active when you clicked on [Access Google Analytics] and you aren’t logged in with the Google sign-in ID has access to Google Analytics.
How do I add a user to my Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps: Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
Do I need a separate Google Analytics account for each website?
A given web property should only be tracked in one Analytics account. Tracking a single web property in different Analytics accounts is not currently recommended. You do not need to sign in separately for each Analytics account that you have access to.
How do I get help with Google Analytics?
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU A Google Apps corporate customer may be tempted to call 1-877-355-5787 (the U.S.A support number). But before you even dial, though, be sure to pull up your customer PIN number – no one will take your call without it.