To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I access my Google Analytics?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
What does Google Analytics dashboard look like?
Google Analytics dashboards are basically a collection of data visualizations, or “widgets”, that when presented together on one canvas represent your company’s performance across key areas. These dashboards are completely customizable by user and can include up to 12 widgets.
How do I request access to Google Analytics?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
How do I link my site to Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I open Google Dashboard?
How to Open Google Dashboard
- Sign into your Google account using your username and password.
- In the top right corner of your browser, click your profile image and select “Google Account”
- On the left side of the page, select “Data & personalization”
- Scroll down and click “Go to Google Dashboard”
Is Google Dashboard free?
Unlock the power of your data with interactive dashboards and engaging reports that inspire smarter business decisions. It’s easy and free.
How do I copy a dashboard in Google Analytics?
How to copy a dashboard configuration from one profile to another
- Create your dashboard in the Reporting tab by clicking Dashboards on the sidebar and selecting + New Dashboard.
- Open the dashboard that you want to copy.
- Copy the link provided.
- Paste the link in a new browser window.
How do I open my dashboard in Gmail?
To access, users sign into a Google account with username and password. Once signed in, select Google account settings option in top right corner of the web page and then click on the Dashboard link titled View data stored with the account.
How do I reset my Google Dashboard?
On your computer, open Chrome. Go to the Google Dashboard. At the bottom, click Reset sync. Confirm by clicking OK.
What is a dashboard view?
A dashboard is a type of graphical user interface which often provides at-a-glance views of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to a particular objective or business process. The “dashboard” is often accessible by a web browser and is usually linked to regularly updating data sources.
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account: