In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports Analytics Tools. Click Traffic Analytics.
How do I view HubSpot analytics?
In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Tracking & analytics > Tracking Code. Click the Analytics views tab. You can see your existing custom analytics views in the Custom analytics views table.
How do I check my website analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do you check if the HubSpot tracking analytics code is installed on your website page’s )?
If your tracking code appears and has been copied and pasted correctly, verify that it’s firing: Open a page on your website in your browser and right-click anywhere on the page. In the dropdown menu, select Inspect Element or Inspect. A toolbar will appear at the bottom or side of your screen.
What are website traffic analytics?
Website traffic analysis is the process of collecting and interpreting key data points that describe the web traffic to and from your site. (Web traffic is information about every user that visits your site.)
How do I connect my HubSpot to my website?
Connect your domain
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Domains & URLs.
- Click Connect a domain.
- Click Connect.
How can I track website traffic?
Basic tips to gather and analyze website traffic
- Use Google Analytics. It’s the gold standard for website traffic monitoring.
- Filter out your own traffic.
- Filter out “bad referer” traffic like that from semalt.com and buttons-for-website.com.
- Google Analytics collects a ton of information.
What is website traffic report?
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. Sites monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic to see which parts or pages of their site are popular and if there are any apparent trends, such as one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country.
How do I track traffic to my website for free?
The Top 10 Free Content Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the go-to platform for many marketers, in large part because it’s totally free, chock-full of features, and comes with the clout of the Google brand name.
- Open Web Analytics.
- Moz Keyword Explorer.
How do I see where my traffic is coming from in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
How do I see who visits my HubSpot website?
HubSpot tracks visitors using browser cookies. Every time a visitor lands on your website, HubSpot will check for an existing tracking cookie. If one does not exist, a cookie will be associated with that visitor and will log every page that person visits moving forward.
How do I find my HubSpot tracking code?
In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Tracking & Analytics > Tracking Code. If you have an account with HubSpot’s free tools, in the left sidebar menu, navigate to Tracking Code.
How do I use HubSpot reports?
Use a report from the report library
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Reports.
- In the upper right, click Report library.
- In the report library, browse for a report you want to save or add: To filter the reports on the right, select the report content and report types you’re looking for in the left panel.
How do I see traffic on my WordPress site?
Under the Overview Report tab, you can see a lot of info about the site traffic coming to your WordPress website. You can see a visual graph of the number of sessions and pageviews your site has gotten over a certain period of time. And, you can set this time range to be 7 days, 30 days, or a custom time range.