Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
How do I view content in Google Analytics?
You’ll find this under Behavior > Site Content > All Pages. Within this section, you will also see primary and secondary dimension data you can filter to get a more detailed view of your content. For instance, you can sort page views by source, average time spent on page, page value, bounce rate, and so on.
How do I use Google Analytics 2020 for my website?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.
Is Google Analytics free for website?
Google Analytics also generates detailed statistics about the visitors to your website. Google Analytics is a free analytics program. You can also use Google Analytics to determine which of your ads are performing (when used in conjunction with Google AdWords, Google’s Pay-Per-Click advertising program).
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
What sources are available in Google Analytics?
What is Medium in Google Analytics
- Organic Traffic (non-paid traffic from search engines)
- CPC/PPC (paid traffic from search engines)
- Referral (a link from another website)
- Email (link from an online email tool such as Hotmail or Gmail)
- Social (link from a social media site)
- None (direct traffic)
What is site content Google Analytics?
The Site Content reports are a series of reports that, as the name suggests, shows you how users interact with your website content. The sub-reports are: All Pages — Shows the best performing and least performing content by URL in terms of high level metrics and page value.
How do I track traffic on my website?
Basic tips to gather and analyze website traffic
- Use Google Analytics. It’s the gold standard for website traffic monitoring.
- Filter out your own traffic.
- Filter out “bad referer” traffic like that from semalt.com and buttons-for-website.com.
- Google Analytics collects a ton of information.
How can I track visitors to my website?
10 Web Analytics Tools For Tracking Your Visitors
- eLogic. eLogic provides three levels of service based on your exact needs.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is arguably the most popular analytics package available for individual site owners.
How do I track traffic to my website for free?
The Top 10 Free Content Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the go-to platform for many marketers, in large part because it’s totally free, chock-full of features, and comes with the clout of the Google brand name.
- Open Web Analytics.
- Moz Keyword Explorer.
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.