- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I share my Google Analytics view?
Share and delete assets from a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete.
- Click Share or Delete.
How do I share my Google Analytics Dashboard link?
Click on the ‘Share in Solutions Gallery’ menu item, if you want to share your dashboard with the general public in the Google Analytics Solutions Gallery. When you do that, you are only sharing the dashboard configuration. You are not sharing your traffic data.
How do I share my Analytics data?
If you need to distribute a snapshot of your Dashboard data to people who might not have access to your Analytics account, the Share > Email option is for you. You can send them a customized email with an attached PDF file showing your Dashboard to any valid email account. Sending a Dashboard via a weekly email.
How can I see my Google Analytics?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I export my Google Analytics dashboard?
To export a report:
- Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export (across from the report title).
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel.
Can I use Google Analytics on someone elses website?
Conclusion. You can install and see Google Analytics on any website, and be able to see how many visitors they get. You can’t see Google Analytics data for another website unless the person who owns the website gives you access, or shows it to you.
Can you export Google Analytics data?
Once you’re happy with how your report looks in Google Analytics, click the Export button in the topbar. You can choose to download your report data as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, or you can export it directly to a Google Sheet.
Does Google Analytics share data with Google?
When Google Analytics customers enable the data sharing setting for “Google products & services”, Google is, for GDPR purposes, a controller of the data that is shared and used under this setting.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is Google Analytics in my activity?
What is Google Analytics? Google Analytics is a free tool that lets you monitor and analyse website traffic. It is the most widely used website statistics service globally (In 2009, 50% of websites contained some kind of traffic analysis tool. Of that 50%, 80% were using Google Analytics).
How do I add someone to Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.