Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do you check that Google Analytics is working?
How do I present data in Google Analytics?
Connect to Data Studio
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account/property/view you wish to visualize.
- Navigate to Customization > Dashboards or Customization > Custom reports.
- At the top of the page, click one of the links to open a Data Studio template populated with your data.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
14 metrics that marketers should export from Google Analytics
- Number of users and sessions.
- Average session duration.
- Average pages per session.
- Ratio of new to returning visitors.
- Bounce Rate.
- Organic vs. paid sessions.
- Google Ads.
- Search Console – Queries.
How can I track visitors to my website?
10 Web Analytics Tools For Tracking Your Visitors
- eLogic. eLogic provides three levels of service based on your exact needs.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is arguably the most popular analytics package available for individual site owners.