Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. To see more insights or to export insights, log into Facebook from a computer. Insights provide information about your Page’s performance, like demographic data about your audience and how people are responding to your posts.
How do I set up Facebook Analytics?
Choose Activity > Revenue to generate a report of purchase-related data. Choose Activity > Revenue to look at analytics related to purchases. To narrow the data, select an option from the Show By drop-down menu. Narrow your data by choosing an option from the Show By drop-down list.
Are there Facebook Analytics?
Facebook Insights is just for your page and lives within your Facebook Page, where Analytics is mainly for paid ads and lives within your Facebook ad account. Facebook Analytics gathers micro-level data from your Facebook Page and Facebook Pixel to show you how someone interacts with your page and website over time.
How do I find Facebook statistics?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar.
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
What happened Facebook Analytics?
This week, Facebook quietly informed users of Facebook Analytics that the free tool will no longer be available as of June 30, 2021. Until then, people will still be able to access reports and insights, and they’ll be able to export charts and tables.
How do I create a Facebook filter?
On desktop, they can:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page.
- Search for a frame by entering the frame’s name, the creator’s name or related words.
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results.
- Click ‘Use as Profile Picture’
How do I download Facebook Analytics?
Once you’ve logged into Facebook on a computer, to export your Page’s insights data:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range.
- Click Export Data again.
What can I use instead of Facebook analytics?
Competitors and Alternatives to Facebook Analytics for Apps
- Adobe Analytics (Mobile App Analytics)
- Amplitude Analytics Platform.
- mParticle Platform.
- Telerik Analytics by Progress (Legacy)
- Apsalar Mobile Marketing Cloud.
Is Facebook analytics going away?
Facebook has recently announced that their standalone Facebook Analytics tool previously available at facebook.com/analytics will no longer be available after June 30, 2021.
What are Facebook metrics?
This section covers the metrics that are most commonly associated with how your posts or Page perform.
- Engagement rate.
- Page Likes & followers.
- 6. Facebook referral traffic.
- Follower demographics.
- Share of voice.
How do I find the stats for a Facebook group?
Click Group Insights in the left sidebar menu of your group. First, you get a quick glance at your group’s rate of growth, post engagement, and member demographics. Beneath those numbers, view insights into your group’s growth details.
What is the name of Facebook analytics package?
CoSchedule. One of the most popular Facebook analytics tools out there, and all-round social analytics heavyweights, is CoSchedule. These are some of the key features they offer: Get an overview of real-time data and track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working.
Is Google Analytics going away?
While Google Universal Analytics isn’t going away yet, you’ll need to start making plans to ensure you’re prepared for the transition to Google Analytics 4. Data continuity and reporting are important to your firm’s success.