How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
Why can’t I see analytics on TikTok?
To check your TikTok analytics and stats, you’ll need to upgrade to a Pro account. Unfortunately, TikTok doesn’t allow regular users access to its analytics section. If you’re out there to promote a brand and are still using a standard account, you should definitely switch today.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
How can I see activity on TikTok?
View all activity notifications on TikTok
- Go to Inbox from the menu bar.
- Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications.
- Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
How can I check TikTok analytics on my PC?
Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics. If you plan to download data you can only do this from the desktop dashboard.
How do you know if you’re Shadowbanned on TikTok?
To check if you’ve been shadowbanned on TikTok, look at your pageviews and “For You” page statistics. You can also use a hashtag and see if your post shows up under that hashtag.
What is TikTok Pro account?
TikTok Pro is a feature that allows you to view certain analytics for your TikTok videos, such as the dates and times in which your videos are most frequently viewed or engaged with by other TikTok users. If you’re interested in building your own following on the platform, here’s how to get a TikTok Pro account.
What are TikTok testers?
The other two screenshots basically invite users to become “TikTok Testers”, which means that users will be able to get sneak peeks of new features and test new versions of TikTok before their official roll -out. The option to join testers is available in the “Privacy and settings” section.
How do I make a playlist on TikTok?
Creating a playlist
- Go to the video that you want to create a playlist with.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom of the right side panel or long press the screen.
- Tap “Add to playlist”
- Select “Create a playlist”
- Follow steps in the app to name your playlist and add videos to it.
Where is the watch history on TikTok?
To see the history of watched videos on TikTok, users can go to the main menu on their profile and tap on the “Watch History” option that is present.
What are TikTok activities?
Here are 10 TikTok ideas you can use whenever you’ve hit a creative roadblock:
- Show Your Daily Routine.
- Share Inspirational Content.
- Tease a New Product or Campaign.
- Educate Your Audience.
- Use the Q&A Feature.
- Tell a Story.
- Share Tips and Tricks.
- Post a Vlog.