The easiest way to change the Google Analytics language to your desired one: Log in to Google Analytics. Visit this link https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#/usersettings. In the dropdown find the language selection and change it to English (or if you find, your own language)
How do I change my Google Analytics version?
Go to Admin of your Google Analytics (of any property) and then click Create Property in the Property section.
- Enter the property name, select your reporting timezone, currency. Then click Show advanced options.
- By default, only a Google Analytics 4 property will be created.
- The choice is up to you.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit.
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I change the language on Google Data Studio?
How to Change Language in Google Data Studio
- Step-1: Login to your Google account and then navigate to ‘Data and Personalization’: https://myaccount.google.com/data-and-personalization.
- Step-2: Scroll down to the section ‘General preferences for the web’.
- Step-3: Click on the arrow next to the ‘Language’ setting:
Is GA 360 free?
The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
How do I change Google Analytics to Universal Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics. From the Admin page, select the account and property you want to upgrade. In the property column, click Universal Analytics Upgrade. In the section called Transfer to Universal Analytics, click Transfer.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Open the Google App and click on the “More” tab at the bottom right corner. Now select “Settings”. In Settings, select the “Language and Region” option and then select the search region option. Here scroll down and select any English-speaking country.
How do I change the Language on my Macbook Google?
How to change language in Google Chrome for Android
- Go to Settings on your Android phone.
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the top to search.
- Select Languages from the list of results.
- Tap Languages.
- Now tap Add a language and then select your preferred language.
What programming language does data studio use?
What is Google Data Studio? Google Data Studio (GDS)  is a free, easy-to-use platform for describing your data visually. It has many advantages and benefits over writing Python code directly or exercising your Tableau license.
Is Google Analytics 360 worth it?
GA 360 can be extremely valuable because it removes data limits and adds new ways to slice the data. However, GA 360 provides more granularity in the data than many companies will be ready to handle. For most companies, the free version of Google Analytics has more than enough power and room to grow.
Whats the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360?
The largest difference between GA and GA360 are its sampling abilities. GA 360 enables deeper analysis, allowing you to export up to 3,000,000 rows, compared to just 50,000 in standard Google Analytics. GA 360 provides up to 200 custom dimensions and metrics vs. 20 in GA.
How much does Google Analytics 360 cost?
2. How much does an enterprise license cost, and what’s included? Google Analytics 360 is $150,000 per year up to 500 million hits per month. This annual investment will increase if you surpass 500 million hits (each 100 million increment above 500 million).