How do I delete a Google Analytics account?
Delete an Analytics account
- Remove the Analytics tracking code from all your web pages or from your app.
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the menu to select the account you want to delete.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
- Click Move to Trash Can.
How do I reset Google Analytics?
Although in Google Analytics there is no such option to reset the data, we do not have an option to make any changes in historical data. If you want to start tracking fresh data in separate Google analytics property, then you need to create new property for that. Thanks!
How do I remove a website from Google?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I remove Analytics data from iPhone?
‘Sync’ your iPhone to iTunes, rather than just performing a ‘Back Up’. In the ‘Back Up’ window of iTunes, make sure the ‘This Computer’ is checked. If not, check it, then in the lower right of the screen hit ‘Apply’, then ‘Sync’. That should clear out all the ‘Analytics Data’.
Can I delete Analytics data on iPhone?
It’s not possible to erase the already collected data without erasing the iPhone. … There is no way to delete previously collected analytics data.
How do I remove Google Analytics code from WordPress?
Drag the “Text” widget containing the Analytics code from the Footer panel onto the “Inactive Widgets” panel. This will remove the code from the footer but keep the code in the widget intact should you wish to reinstall it into the WordPress theme.
What is Analytics data on iPhone?
1 iPhone Analytics
The iPhone Analytics feature sends information about your phone to Apple, something that drains battery and which is also a matter of privacy. Apple collects this data so they can improve their services, but many people think that longer battery life is more important than helping Apple.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How can I delete my Google search?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity.
- To the right of the search bar, tap More. Delete activity by.
- Below “Delete Activity,” tap All time.
- Tap Delete.
How do I delete personal searches on Google?
Step 1: Sign into your Google account. icon and select “Remove Items.” Step 4: Choose time period for which you want to delete items. To delete your entire history, select “The Beginning of Time.”
How do you clear battery history?
Open battery history from settings and press that dustbin icon. 1) Delete batterystats. bin when android is running and reboot. (You can also do fast reboot from ROM Toolbox or Rebooter app.