How do I find my YouTube channel analytics?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu. Analytics.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do I see other YouTube channel analytics?
If you need to analyze competitor’s channels or videos, you can use Popsters. To analyze your channel’s statistics, go to Creative Studio (click your avatar in the upper right corner). You’ll see the link to YouTube Analytics in the left column.
How do I add analytics to YouTube?
In YouTube, open your channel settings and click the View Additional Features link. When Creator Studio opens, click Channel and then Advanced in the left-hand sidebar. Scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced screen and paste the copied ID into the Google Analytics Property Tracking ID field.
How much do you get per 1000 views on YouTube?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
So you can gather a little inspiration, here are 10 of the highest paid YouTubers in the world in order and from every niche.
- Nastya. …
- Jeffree Star. …
- DanTDM (Daniel Middleton) …
- PewDiePie (Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg) …
- VanossGaming (Evan Fong) …
- Logan Paul. …
- Markiplier (Mark Edward Fischbach) …
- Jake Paul. Earnings: $11.5 million.
How do I get 4000 free hours on YouTube?
According to YouTube, you need 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months and 1,000 subscribers to access the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). Once you reach that threshold, you can apply for the YPP. Then you can start showing ads on your videos if you’re approved.
Who is the number 1 ranked Youtuber?
Most-subscribed channelsRankChannelContent category1T-SeriesMusic2PewDiePieEntertainment3Cocomelon – Nursery RhymesEducation4SET IndiaEntertainment
How many subscribers do you need to get paid?
According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
How can I see my subscribers?
How to see your YouTube subscribers on desktop
- Log into your YouTube account and click on your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Locate and click the “Your channel” option.
- Underneath your channel’s username should be a count of how many subscribers you have.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
Turn on ads for individual videos
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Videos.
- Select a video.
- In the left menu, select Monetization.
- Choose the type of ads that you want to run.
- Click Save.
How do you use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Do YouTube pay you?
YouTube will pay you every time someone clicks on one of the advertisements that appear before your video begins or clicks on one of the banner-type advertisements that pop on videos while they’re playing. … Then you enable the monetization feature and connect your YouTube account to a Google AdSense account.
How do YouTubers get paid?
YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links. YouTube pays you only after you’ve earned $100 or more from placing ads on your channel and videos.