Can Google Analytics track mobile apps?
Use Google Analytics for Mobile Apps to measure and optimize user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. With easy-to-use SDKs and reports designed with app developers in mind, Google Analytics for Mobile Apps enables you to: Measure in-app payments and revenue. …
Can you track PDF downloads?
If you want to track PDF downloads (or any other document) all you need to do is create a trackable short link. … However, if you create a short link to it, you can gather data on how many times it is downloaded. Just go to the Bit.ly website and paste in the full URL to your PDF on the box displayed at the top.
How do I track an app user?
By far the easiest and best way to track user behavior is to actually see users interacting with the app. User session recordings enable you to do just that, by showing you exactly how users interact with your app, from the second they launch it for the first time and until they quit.
Can Google Analytics track PDF views?
You can now track PDF views as a goal within this Google Analytics view. If you would like to see the full report on your Tag Manager events, click on the Behavior –> Events –> Overview report in the sidebar of Google Analytics. The Event Action report will show you the exact URLs of the downloaded PDFs.
How do I enable app tracking?
- Step 1: Enable app install tracking in your account. For Android. …
- Step 2: Update your Analytics SDK. For Android. …
- Step 3: Set up Custom Campaigns. Custom Campaigns are an Analytics feature that add parameters to the URL of your marketplace page where users download your app.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I track a download file?
To view file downloads, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website where you’d like to track file downloads. If you’ve enabled downloads tracking as pageviews, you can find out the downloads report in the All Pages report along with other blog posts and pages.
How do I track downloads on Google Drive?
From the Google Apps Admin Console, click Reports, then Audit, then Drive. From here, you’ll be able to see all kinds of information, including what action was performed, by what user, at what time and date, etc.
How do I track a PDF in Google Tag Manager?
Here are the steps that you will need to do in order to track PDF downloads with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics:
- Create a link click trigger (for . …
- Enable Click-related variables.
- Create a Google Analytics event tag.
- Insert Click URL variable in that tag.
- Set this tag to fire only when the pdf link is clicked.
How do you track user behavior on a website?
Begin with user behavior reports. Heat maps, scroll maps, confetti reports, list reports, and others can help you pinpoint how traffic moves through your site and what consumers do when they land on a particular page. Set up recordings, too. Get a look at how people engage with elements on a specific page.
How do you measure app success?
6 essential mobile app metrics to measure success
- Number of users. The first measure of success for an app is how many people actually download and intend to use the app. …
- Active users. Knowing how many people have downloaded your app doesn’t necessarily tell you how many are using it. …
- Retention. …
- Cohort analysis. …
- Lifetime value. …
- The bonus metric.
What is firebase Analytics?
Firebase Analytics is a tool which allows you to do exactly that — it helps us to learn how our Android and iOS users are engaging with our application. From setup, it’ll automatically begin tracking a defined set of events — meaning we can begin learning from the very first step.
Where can you check the status of your tracking code?
Google Analytics Account
- Navigate to the Google Analytics website. …
- Click the name of your website after reaching the “Account Home” page.
- Click the “Admin” button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click the “Tracking Code” tab.
- Examine the “Tracking Status” section near the bottom of the page.
How do I track events in Google Analytics?
Event tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag and select Universal Analytics as the Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Values.