How do I log into my Google Analytics account?
You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I regain access to Google Analytics?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt. …
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for. …
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.
How do I use Google Analytics?
Use Analytics with your site
- Step 1: Get an Analytics tracking ID. Sign up for an Analytics account if you don’t already have one. Find your Analytics tracking ID.
- Step 2: Add Analytics tracking. On your computer, open a site in new Google Sites. In the top right corner, click Settings . …
- Step 3: See your data. Open Analytics. View your data.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
How do I find my Google Analytics Admin?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin, at bottom left, below the list of reports in the report navigation. Admin page open. Use these tools to create new properties, change user permissions, add integrations, set up filters, import data, and more.
Do you need a Google account to access Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Can I transfer a Google Analytics account?
To transfer your Google Analytics account to another Google Account, add a person with the “Edit” and “Manage Users” permissions to your Google Analytics account. You can then remove your Google Account from the Google Analytics account.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What is a Google Analytics account?
Google Analytics allows you to set up your reports so you only see the data and metrics that matter to you through “views.” By default, Google Analytics gives you an unfiltered view of each website in your account.
Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
Google Analytics can be difficult to understand and dissect. Mining through the complex metrics of Analytics is a little like gold mining. … After struggling for months, I found my mistake – I was jumping into the advanced Analytics lessons before understanding the basics and was not following a proper learning process.
What can you track with Google Analytics?
What Google Analytics can do?
- See how many users are on your site right now. …
- What cities and countries your users are visiting from. …
- Finding out what devices your audience uses. …
- Find your audience interests. …
- The channels that drive the most traffic. …
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns. …
- Track how users navigate your site.