How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
Does Google Analytics work with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I integrate Google Analytics?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager. …
- Step 4: Set up goals. …
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
How do I get Google Analytics code for my website?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.