How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
Does Google Analytics work with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I set up Google Analytics for my website?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager. …
- Step 4: Set up goals. …
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php). …
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag. …
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.