How do I share Google Analytics reports with others?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I share my Google Analytics dashboard?
Sharing Dashboards in Google Analytics through the ‘Share’ menu. If you navigate to an existing dashboard, you should see the ‘Share’ menu at the top: >> Click on the ‘Share Object’ menu item if you want to share your dashboard (along with its data) among all users, added to your reporting view.
How do I manage Google Analytics?
Manage and configure accounts, properties, and views. Click Admin to manage and configure your accounts, properties, and views. An account is the highest level of organization and you can have one or more accounts in Analytics.
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I share a dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I export a Google Analytics report?
To export a report:
- Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export (across from the report title).
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
Can you share Google Analytics?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc. … Granting access is the most secure way to share your site’s data without having to share your login details.
How do I give someone access to my Salesforce dashboard?
Grant Users Access to the Dashboard Designer
- From Setup, enter Analytics in the Quick Find box, then select Settings.
- Select Enable dashboard designer, and then click Save.
- For each user that builds dashboards, assign the “Create and Edit Analytics Dashboards” user permission to them.
How do I get started with Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Why You Should Use Google Analytics?
7 Reasons to Use Google Analytics
- You can see how people find your website. …
- You can track what people do when they’re on your website. …
- You gain data on who’s visiting your website and how. …
- You can find the most popular pages on your website. …
- It helps you track conversions. …
- It’s free. …
- It’s easy.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Do you need a Google account for analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I grant access to my Google console?
To add a new user
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon. in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. …
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new user must add the property to their property list in order to access it.