How do I find my Google Analytics web property ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is Web Property ID in Google Analytics?
This property ID links a property to one or more views in an Analytics account. The ID can be found in the Admin section of Analytics, or by searching for UA- in the source code of your web page or app. For a property ID UA-10876-1: 10876 is the account number.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- On the bottom left-hand side of the page, click Admin.
- From the left column titled Account, select an account from the dropdown menu.
- From the middle column titled Property, select a property from the dropdown menu.
What is property details in Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, a property is a website, mobile application, or blog, etc., that is associated with a unique tracking ID. A Google Analytics account can contain one or more properties. Learn more about Google Analytics properties. A view is a set of specifications for tracking traffic on a single domain.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are numbers assigned to packages when they are shipped. Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel.
Where is the Google Analytics tracking code?
Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page.
How do Google Analytics work?
Is it possible to measure how far someone scrolls on a page using Google Analytics?
Scroll Depth is a Google Analytics plugin that lets you measure how far users are scrolling. It monitors the 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% scroll points, sending a Google Analytics Event for each one. You can also track when specific elements on the page are scrolled into view.
What are Google Analytics views?
A view or reporting view is a subset of an Analytics account property that can have its own unique configuration settings. You can create multiple views for a single property and configure each view to show a different subset of data for the property.
Can you use Google Analytics on any website?
Typeform – You can easily add your Google Analytics tracking code to any of your typeforms, in order to track visitor behavior and demographics. Weebly – You’re welcome to add Google Analytics to any site to augment the stats that we already provide for each site.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do I grant access to Google Analytics?
Share access to your Google Analytics in 5 easy steps
- Click on your web property.
- At the bottom left, click “Admin”
- In the left column, click “User Management”
- Under “Add permission for” enter the Google Account’s address you’d like to share access permissions with, check all permissions, and click “Add.” …
- You’re done!
How do I learn Google Analytics?
Top 5 Ways To Learn Google Analytics
- Study For Free At The Google Analytics Academy.
- Up-skill With Free Online Tutorials & Videos.
- Keep Up To Date With Google Analytics Expert Blogs.
- Get To The Next Level With Hands-on, Practical Experience.
- Consider A Tailored Google Analytics Training Course.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics.
- Do one of the following: To create an account, click Start for free. To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.