How do I contact Google Analytics?
To contact support:
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click in the header.
- Under Contact Us, click Need more help?.
- Click Other issues, then click Email support or Request chat.
How do I get help with Google Analytics?
A Google Apps corporate customer may be tempted to call 1-877-355-5787 (the U.S.A support number). But before you even dial, though, be sure to pull up your customer PIN number – no one will take your call without it.
What is my Google Analytics number?
Log in to your Google Analytics account and click on the ADMIN tab. Open the TRACKING INFO section and click on TRACKING CODE. From there, your TRACKING ID is the number beginning with “UA.” Copy the number including the UA and the number after the second dash.
What is phone Analytics?
Phone Analytics lets you measure the efficacy of phone calls as part of the conversion path. To implement Phone Analytics, you set the necessary options for your Analytics property, and add a snippet to your Analytics tracking code on each page where your phone number appears.
How do Google Analytics work?
Why You Should Use Google Analytics?
7 Reasons to Use Google Analytics
- You can see how people find your website. …
- You can track what people do when they’re on your website. …
- You gain data on who’s visiting your website and how. …
- You can find the most popular pages on your website. …
- It helps you track conversions. …
- It’s free. …
- It’s easy.
How do I learn Google Analytics?
Top 5 Ways To Learn Google Analytics
- Study For Free At The Google Analytics Academy.
- Up-skill With Free Online Tutorials & Videos.
- Keep Up To Date With Google Analytics Expert Blogs.
- Get To The Next Level With Hands-on, Practical Experience.
- Consider A Tailored Google Analytics Training Course.
Where do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are numbers assigned to packages when they are shipped. Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How can I track a phone call conversion?
There are four ways to track phone call conversions:
- Calls from ads: Track calls made directly from call-only ads or call and location extensions used in your ads. …
- Calls to a phone number on your website: Track calls made when someone clicks on your ad, then calls the forwarding number we display on your website.
Can Google Analytics track mobile apps?
Use Google Analytics for Mobile Apps to measure and optimize user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. With easy-to-use SDKs and reports designed with app developers in mind, Google Analytics for Mobile Apps enables you to: Measure in-app payments and revenue. …