How do I find my Google Analytics property tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Can Google Analytics track YouTube?
Google Analytics can track your YouTube traffic in two ways. You can track users who visit your YouTube channel as well as users who visit your website from YouTube. … Tracking the traffic from YouTube to your website is useful no matter how many subscribers your channel has.
What is Analytics web property ID?
This property ID links a property to one or more views in an Analytics account. The ID can be found in the Admin section of Analytics, or by searching for UA- in the source code of your web page or app. For a property ID UA-10876-1: 10876 is the account number. 1 is a view within the account.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are numbers assigned to packages when they are shipped. Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel.
What can you track with Google Analytics?
What Google Analytics can do?
- See how many users are on your site right now. …
- What cities and countries your users are visiting from. …
- Finding out what devices your audience uses. …
- Find your audience interests. …
- The channels that drive the most traffic. …
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns. …
- Track how users navigate your site.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
What is Google Analytics property?
In Google Analytics, a property is a website, mobile application, or blog, etc., that is associated with a unique tracking ID. A Google Analytics account can contain one or more properties. … Analytics shows reports for one view at a time. You can set up multiple views for a single domain.
What is Google Analytics property name?
Property name: The name for the property that appears in Analytics. Default URL: The default URL for the property. Default View: The default view for integrated services (e.g., AdWords Express or Google Play) to use when pulling data from Analytics.
How do I enable YouTube Analytics?
To open YouTube Analytics for a specific video:
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- Click a video title or thumbnail.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
Where can I find YouTube Analytics?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu. Analytics.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
Can you track YouTube Views?
Every channel owner and manager on YouTube should have access to the YouTube Analytics reports, which measures watch time, tracks the gender and geographic distribution of a channel’s viewers, where they discover videos, which devices they’re consuming content on, and much more.
What is tracking ID in Google Analytics?
The tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
Is it possible to measure how far someone scrolls on a page using Google Analytics?
Scroll Depth is a Google Analytics plugin that lets you measure how far users are scrolling. It monitors the 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% scroll points, sending a Google Analytics Event for each one. You can also track when specific elements on the page are scrolled into view.