How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress Plugin?
- Install the Plugin. Naturally, whenever you want to use a plugin on your WordPress site, the first step is to install it. …
- Connect to Google Analytics. When the plugin is active, you will find a new menu item called Insights in your site’s dashboard. …
- Adjust Tracking Settings. …
- Check the Reports.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Can you use Google Analytics with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
What are exact metrics WordPress?
Welcome to ExactMetrics, the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At ExactMetrics, we build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business. ExactMetrics was previously known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP).
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
To set up the web tracking code:
- Find the tracking code snippet for your property. Sign in to your Analytics account, and select the Admin tab. …
- Find your tracking code snippet. …
- Copy the snippet. …
- Paste your snippet (unaltered, in its entirety) into every web page that you want to track. …
- Check your setup.
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.
How long does it take for Google Analytics to work?