How do I use Google Analytics on WordPress?
- Install the Plugin. Naturally, whenever you want to use a plugin on your WordPress site, the first step is to install it. …
- Connect to Google Analytics. When the plugin is active, you will find a new menu item called Insights in your site’s dashboard. …
- Adjust Tracking Settings. …
- Check the Reports.
Does WordPress have Google Analytics?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Follow the steps below to install Google Analytics on your website.
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages.
12 мая 2015 г.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
To set up the web tracking code:
- Find the tracking code snippet for your property. Sign in to your Analytics account, and select the Admin tab. …
- Find your tracking code snippet. …
- Copy the snippet. …
- Paste your snippet (unaltered, in its entirety) into every web page that you want to track. …
- Check your setup.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
Where do I get Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I view WordPress analytics?
On the primary Dashboard screen, you can see a more detailed overview of your site’s traffic.
- The “View detailed stats” button allows you to view your stats within your dashboard. …
- “View more stats on WordPress.com” allows you to access your site’s advanced stats on WordPress.com.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
Welcome to ExactMetrics, the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At ExactMetrics, we build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business. ExactMetrics was previously known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP).
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.