How do I use Google Analytics on WordPress?
- Install the Plugin. Naturally, whenever you want to use a plugin on your WordPress site, the first step is to install it. …
- Connect to Google Analytics. When the plugin is active, you will find a new menu item called Insights in your site’s dashboard. …
- Adjust Tracking Settings. …
- Check the Reports.
Can I use Google Analytics with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Is MonsterInsights free?
MonsterInsights is the best WordPress Analytics plugin. Get it for free! Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Follow the steps below to install Google Analytics on your website.
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages.
12 мая 2015 г.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What do Google Analytics do?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. … Google Analytics provides an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android app, known as Google Analytics for Mobile Apps.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
Welcome to ExactMetrics, the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At ExactMetrics, we build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business. ExactMetrics was previously known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP).
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I view WordPress analytics?
On the primary Dashboard screen, you can see a more detailed overview of your site’s traffic.
- The “View detailed stats” button allows you to view your stats within your dashboard. …
- “View more stats on WordPress.com” allows you to access your site’s advanced stats on WordPress.com.
How much does MonsterInsights cost?
Monsterinsights costs $799 for the Agency, $399 for Pro and $199 for the Plus versions.
How do I install MonsterInsights on WordPress?
First, log in to your MonsterInsights account by clicking the Login link at the top of the page.
- Next, Log in. …
- To download MonsterInsights, once in the Downloads area click the Download link on the right next to the MonsterInsights Pro or Plus plugin:
- Step 2: Upload and Install the Plugin on Your WordPress Site.