How do I use Google Analytics on WordPress with MonsterInsights?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, you can click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
Can I use Google Analytics with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
What is MonsterInsights?
MonsterInsights is a plugin that allows you to easily add, customize, and manage the Google Analytics website tracking services on your WordPress site. … The plugin was originally created by Yoast, the creator of the WordPress SEO plugin, widely regarded as the best WordPress SEO plugin available.3 мая 2016 г.
How do I activate Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Follow the steps below to install Google Analytics on your website.
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages.
12 мая 2015 г.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
Welcome to ExactMetrics, the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At ExactMetrics, we build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business. ExactMetrics was previously known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP).
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Is MonsterInsights free?
MonsterInsights is the best WordPress Analytics plugin. Get it for free! Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
Is MonsterInsights good?
With almost 15 million downloads and over 1 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. Due to the fact, you can find a lot of free third-party addon plugins in the official plugin repository that lets you easily enhance the Analytics tracking features.