How long does Google Analytics retain data?
Can Google Analytics track past data?
If you have the Google Analytics account of that website when it was working and at that time Analytics code was on the website, then it is possible to see the historical data. If you do not have the Google Analytics account access of that website, then you will not be able to see the data.
Does Google Analytics store personal data?
And that’s because Google Analytics automatically collects personal data. The basic Google Analytics tracking setup does not collect very much personal data, and the utility of this data is debatable, but it does record personal information.
How long can a monthly scheduled Analytics report be kept active?
For App + Web properties, retention of user-level data, including conversions, is fixed at up to 14 months. For all other event data, you may choose the length of retention: 2 months. 14 months.
Where is my Google Analytics data stored?
5) Google Analytics stores your data on remotely located servers. Finally, let’s talk about data residency. Users of Google Analytics, have their data scattered across randomly selected public cloud datacenters, most of which are located in the US.
How does Google retain data collected?
We collect data as you use Google services.
For example, you can:
- Edit your personal info.
- Delete items from My Activity.
- Delete content like photos and documents.
- Remove a product from your Google Account.
- Delete your Google Account entirely.
Why is there no data in Google Analytics?
If you can not see any data here it may mean you’ve just got not traffic! but it may also mean your code is not installed properly. Check the Tracking Status in your “Property”. You’ll be able to see if it’s working correctly or install the Google Analytics Debugger for Chrome in your browser.
How can I save my Google Analytics data?
Here’s How To Save Your Google Analytics Historical Data
- First login to analytics.google.com.
- Go to the Admin panel from the left navigation menu.
- Click on ‘Tracking info’ from under Properties.
- Choose ‘Data Retention’
- From User and Event Data Retention, choose ‘Do Not Automatically Expire’
17 мая 2018 г.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Is Google Analytics Free 2020?
Is Google Analytics free? There’s a free and a paid version of GA (the latter is called Analytics 360).
Is Google Analytics a data processor?
Under the GDPR, if you use Google Analytics, then Google is your Data Processor. Your organization is the Data Controller since you control which data is sent to Google Analytics. … As part of being a Data Processor, Google must provide a data processing agreement that you’ll need to accept.
Is Google Analytics compliant with GDPR?
Google Analytics is used by over 30 million sites, so many marketers no doubt have the same question: is Google Analytics GDPR compliant? The answer is “yes”, but according to multiple 2019 rulings, you should ask for consent first.
How do Google Analytics work?
How do I automate Google Analytics reports?
To do so, click on ‘Add-on’ from the top menu, then ‘Google Analytics’ and select ‘Schedule reports’. Here you can schedule your GA report to refresh every day, week, month, or quarter. Beware that running a report every day can slow down your report’s server response time, and can quickly accumulate a lot of data.