What are custom events in Google Analytics?
How do I create an event in Google Analytics?
Auto-event tracking options
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag and select Universal Analytics as the Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Values. …
- Set your triggers as required.
Where are events in Google Analytics?
See Event data in reports
Sign in to Google Analytics. Navigate to your view. Open Reports. Select Behavior > Events.
What is Event label in Google Analytics?
The ‘event label’ is the name assigned to the web page element, whose users’ interaction you want to track. You can use any value of type ‘text’ as an event label. … Note: Google Analytics report event label as a dimension in its reports.
Can Google Analytics track button clicks?
You can use Google Tag Manager to track button clicks into Google Analytics without needing to modify the code on your website. I’m going to walk you through tracking clicks on a button used in a form, but you can use the same technique for tracking buttons in your navigation, banners, content, and more.
What is unique events in Google Analytics?
Unique Events are interactions with content by a single user within a single session that can be tracked separately from pageviews or screenviews.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
To set up the web tracking code:
- Find the tracking code snippet for your property. Sign in to your Analytics account, and select the Admin tab. …
- Find your tracking code snippet. …
- Copy the snippet. …
- Paste your snippet (unaltered, in its entirety) into every web page that you want to track. …
- Check your setup.
How do I create a Universal Analytics tag?
To create a Universal Analytics transaction tag fired by the transaction event:
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Select a mobile container.
- On the left navigation bar, click Tags.
- Click New.
- Click Untitled Tag to enter the tag name Transaction Completed.
- Choose product Google Analytics.
- Enter the tracking ID.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What Cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code? Correct answer is: User’s favorite website.
What is Event value in Google Analytics?
Event value is an optional metric in Google Analytics (GA) that can be used to evaluate user interactions with individual site objects or content items. By subsequent specification of the event value, it is possible to determine the monetary value of this particular user interaction. …
What is bounce rate Google Analytics?
About bounce rate
Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions, or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Analytics server.
What attribution model does Google Analytics use?
Last Interaction attribution model
How does Google Analytics calculate bounce rate?
According to Google bounce rate is calculated in the following way: Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Analytics server.